Provide your feedback on the Draft Library Strategic Plan before we finalise the strategy.
Council has developed a Draft Library Strategic Plan to guide the provision of library services in Campbelltown City over the next 10 years.
Campbelltown City Council’s Library Services team is currently seeking feedback on the Draft Library Strategic Plan: ‘Connect, Create and Learn’.
The Draft Strategy has been created following:
- Comprehensive industry research and analysis.
- A community consultation and engagement process.
- Reviewing current national and international best practice trends.
Before we finalise the strategy, we are seeking your feedback on the plan. You can have your say by participating in the online community discussion below or alternatively make an online submission.
- 19 March - 13 April 2018: Public Exhibition of the Draft Library Strategic Plan
- Proposed formal adoption of the Library Strategic Plan - June 2018
Participate in online discussion
Find out what your community are saying and get involved in the online community discussion today by sharing your thoughts.
Make a submission
If you would like to comment on the strategy, please make a submission to Council by close of business on Friday 13 April 2018.
Submissions have now closed.