Raby Outside School Hours Care
At Raby Outside School Hours Care we offer child care for primary school aged children for before and after school care during school terms and school holiday care during NSW School Holidays.
Raby Outside School Hours Care's philosophy(PDF, 76KB) is a mission statement identifying our beliefs and our reasons behind our practices. Our philosophy has been influenced by staff, children and families that utilise the service and reflects on current practises in the child care field. Parents are welcome to have input into our philosophy at any time.
Our educational program
We provide a high quality educational program(PDF, 136KB) which includes portfolios, reflective diary, projects, group experience and flexible routines.
Schools we service
- Robert Townson Primary School (accompanied walking service)
- Eschol Park Primary School (bus service)
- Mary Immaculate Primary School (bus service).
How do I enrol?
To enrol your child in to before or after school care, you will be required to:
- Complete a request for care form(PDF, 1MB)
- Once your request for care form has been processed and a suitable vacancy exists, a staff member will contact you to let you know that a position is available.
- An enrolment form will then be required.
- Once your enrolment form has been received, you will then be asked to attend an orientation appointment at the service.
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $40 per child is payable prior to your child's enrolment and $20 for each additional child, from the same family, enrolled at the same time. This fee includes a drink bottle with Council's logo.
School Holiday Care
Our service also offers school holiday care during the school holidays. Our School Holiday Care enrolments commence approximately two weeks prior to the end of each school term.
- Families who currently use our services can submit your booking requests through the Book Me function of the HubHello parent portal.
- New families wishing to enrol into our services will need to complete an online enrolment form prior to the parent portal being available. To complete the enrolment form, follow the link to campbelltown.hubworks.com.au and click enrol.
Download our School Holiday Care Program(PDF, 260KB)
How much does Outside School Hours Care cost?
Take a look at the fees payable to attend before and after school care. You may be able to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your daily fee.
|Type of care
|Before School Care**
|After School Care**
|School Holiday Care
* Excursions day may attract a higher rate. Please refer to the school holiday program for more information.
**Discounted rates apply for children who attend Before and After School Care on the same day and for children enrolled for five Before School Care and/or five After School Care sessions per week.
Our Administration Team is available to assist:
- Call our team on 02 4645 4443
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Find out the answers to commonly asked questions
Disclaimer: Education and Care Services provides the information contained in this site as a service. This page is frequently updated and every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct.
Sunderland Dr, Raby 2566 View Map