Never been on a bicycle or have not ridden in years? our Learn To Ride program will teach you the techniques and balance required to enjoy this wonderful recreational activity.
This fun program is conducted in a safe space that has the look and feel of a real road environment, suitable for all ages and includes:
- Learning how to ride bicycles safely, or refreshing your riding skills
- Bike and helmet hire (or BYO bike and helmet)
- Helmet laws and fitting your helmet
- Safety tips and how to avoid accidents
- The road laws
- How to safely cross the road
- Basic bicycle maintenance checks.
Type of Learn to Ride programs available
- Four week program (two hours per session) or
- Private lessons (one hour)
A combination of training wheels, balance, and two wheel bicycles will be provided during the program.
All lessons are conducted by qualified and experienced instructors, guaranteeing quality and safety for yourself and those around you.
All staff members hold a current working with children check card.
Private lessons can be arranged on appointments only on Mondays, Fridays or Sundays.
2021 Summer Holidays
Learn to Ride for all ages
- Every day
- Monday 11 to Thursday 14 January 2021
- Monday 18 to Thursday 21 January 2021
- From 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
Afterschool Program - Four week program (four x two hour lessons): $70 per person
Preschool Program - Four week program (four x one and half lessons): $70 per person
Holiday Program - Four day program (four x two hour lessons): $70 per person
One Hour Private Lesson - $60 per lesson (max two people per lesson)
How to register
Download and complete the Learn to Ride enrolment form(102KB, PDF)
- Email your completed form to us
- You will receive a confirmation letter along with your invoice to pay online.
You can register for Learn to Ride at:
Campbelltown City Council - Civic Centre
Corner Queen and Broughton Streets, Campbelltown
- See our Customer Service staff on the ground floor
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS at the cashiers
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- View map/Get directions
Please note that smoking, animals and ball games are not permitted in the centre.