Campbelltown Library’s local studies collection contains historic and contemporary materials covering life in the local government area.
Available during opening hours, the physical collection at HJ Daley Central Library includes:
- Books and periodicals
- Local newspapers on microfilm
- Environmental impact statements and conservation plans
- Community organisation archives
- Historical minutes of Ingleburn and Campbelltown Councils
- Parish maps and subdivision plans
- Manuscripts and family papers
Resources may only be used within the library as they are generally unique, but copies can be made of most materials.
A number of tools are available to help with your research. If you feel unsure of how to proceed, feel free to ask the Reference Librarian on duty for advice. For lengthy, in depth local history research enquiries please make an appointment with the Local Information Librarian on 4645 4431.