Ingleburn Alive 2023
Ingleburn's biggest street party
Join us in the heart of Ingleburn CBD for a street party complete with live music, carnival fun, food, market stalls, kids zone and so much more.
Oxford Road, Macquarie Road and Nardoo Street in Ingleburn will be buzzing with vibrant festival celebrations as we celebrate Ingleburn Alive 2023.
This year's event will be filled with fun fresh activities the whole family will enjoy.
- An exciting mix of fabulous entertainment, including free fun children's activities
- A jam packed stage entertainment from 3pm, including cultural music and dance
- The Carnival Zone with all your favourite rides and games
- A wide variety of market stalls lining the streets
- A great selection of delicious food from the food trucks, or grab some takeaway at one of the local eateries.
- In the Foodie Zone Ingleburn's Fire & Rescue squad will be doing two Fire Kitchen Simulator demonstration where you'll see the crew poor water onto a controlled fat fire, creating a big fire ball. This will be at 4pm and 6pm.
Experience the carnival magic, with some classic favourite thrill seeker and kids rides.
- Dodgem Cars
- Body Rock
- Round Up
- Super Slide
- Auto Racer
- Mini Pirate Ship
- Cup n Saucer
- Candy Swing
- Various Side show games and carnival favourites
Ride Coupons available to purchase from the carnival ticket box on the day.
||Event opening and welcome
|| Ingleburn Pipes and Drums
|| Punjabi Dance
|| Rhondelle's Dance School
||Jhil-mil Vocal Performance
||Triple T Dance School
|| Manea Pacifica
|| Uncle Fester's Brothers
||Black Night Sun
Four Elements with Luke Chaplin
From 5-7pm in Macquarie Rd (next to the mural), drop in and say g’day to the artist behind Ingleburn’s newest Public Artwork ‘Four Elements’. Create your own miniature arch artwork inspired by Luke’s work and one of the four elements.
Introducing Library Unplugged! Your Library has hit the road in a brand new electric vehicle. Join us at Ingleburn Alive for our official launch and be the first to get a sneak peak.
Ready, set, go! there’s so much fun on offer in the Wests Group Macarthur Kids Zone.
- Hexagonal Soccer Activation
- Huge Obstacle Course
- Basketball challenge
- Rock Climbing
- Free kids face painting
- Free Glitter Bar
- Craft Tent
- Balloon art
- Sensory Zone
Snap a photo to win
Snap a photo with one of our Neon lighting displays to go in the draw to win one of 3 x $50 Ingleburn Village Vouchers.
Upload your picture to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #ingleburnalive and tag @campbelltowncity for the chance to win.
Winners announced on Wednesday 22 March via Council’s Social Media pages.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- To be eligible to win, you must upload your photo by 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 March, 2023.
- Your Instagram and Facebook posts must be set to public to be eligible.
- Images, videos and boomerangs will all be accepted. Inappropriate or offensive entries will not be accepted.
- Entries must be uploaded on social feeds and not as a story to be eligible. However, if entrants also wish to upload a story, please tag @CampbelltownCity and your story might be shared on our socials.
- Winners will be chosen based on the most creative photos that show your love for Ingleburn and will be announced and contacted during March 2023 via social media.
Be sure to keep an eye on our website and like our Events in Campbelltown Facebook page to stay up to date.
Saturday, 18 March 2023 | 03:00 PM
- 09:00 PM
Transport: Ingleburn railway station provides direct access to the festival site, as do a number of local bus routes to the Ingleburn CBD.
Outdoor, Oxford Road, Ingleburn, 2565, View Map