- All spectators must have a valid ticket, pass or other means to enter Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
- No alcoholic beverages can be taken into or leave Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
- Campbelltown Sports Stadium reserves the right to inspect and search bags brought into the Stadium.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up in spectator areas.
- For safety reasons, strollers are not permitted within the seating areas at the Stadium.
- Chairs can be brought into Campbelltown Sports Stadium but are restricted to the grassed spectator hills.
- The northern spectator hill is a designated Alcohol Free Family Hill. The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in this area.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the field of play at any time.
- For the safety of spectators, the leaning over or climbing on balustrades, handrails and the gabion walls is strictly prohibited.
- Grandstand aisles and walkways are not to be used for any purposes other than the orderly movement of spectators to and from their seats. The storage of any items or equipment in the aisles and walkways, including the use of recording devices and tripods or sitting in these areas is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted except in the designated smoking areas.
- When leaving Campbelltown Sports Stadium please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
The following items cannot be taken into Campbelltown Sports Stadium:
- Glass or glass bottles
- Any unsealed drinks
- Commercial fast foods (eg. Pizza Hut, McDonalds, KFC etc)
- Animals (except for official guide dogs)
- Any political, religious or race-related materials
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades and scooters
- Ice chests or eskies larger than 30cm x 30cm x 30cm (ie. too large to be stored under a seat)
- Explosives, laser pointers, flares or fireworks
- Horns, whistles and megaphones or other musical instruments that may cause a nuisance
- Spectators need to be mindful that large flags and banners may restrict other spectator’s viewing capabilities. Large flags and banners, and those flags, which have poles greater than 1m are allowed on the grassed spectator hills, providing that the view of others is not restricted.
- Any other items which stadium management or security considers dangerous.
- Patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
- Corporate Hospitality areas will be subject to dress codes with a higher minimum standard than required for general admission to the Stadium. As a guide, smart casual attire is the minimum standard required for Corporate Hospitality areas.
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry.
- Persons in the possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons entering the licensed premises in possession of liquor.
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase, be in possession of or consume liquor.
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for or supply liquor to minors.
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police.
Campbelltown City Council may change these conditions from time to time and may choose not to enforce some of these terms in some cases, as it deems appropriate. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Stadium management to apply such change or exercise any variation on a temporary or permanent basis.