- All spectators must have a valid ticket, pass or other authorised and approved means to enter the stadium.
- No alcoholic beverages can be taken into or leave the stadium.
- Campbelltown Sports Stadium reserves the right to inspect and search bags brought into the stadium.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up in spectator areas.
- For safety reasons, strollers are not permitted within the seated areas.
- Chairs can be brought into the stadium but are restricted to the grassed spectator areas.
- Designated alcohol free sections are signposted within the stadium. The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in these areas.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the field of play at any time.
- Throwing of items is prohibited.
- For the safety of spectators, the leaning over or climbing on balustrades, handrails and the gabion walls is strictly prohibited.
- When leaving Campbelltown Sports Stadium please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
- Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted, except in the designated smoking areas.
- Grandstand aisles and walkways are not to be used for any purposes other than the orderly movement of spectators to and from their seats.
- The storage of any items or equipment in the aisles and walkways, including the use of recording devices and tripods is not prohibited.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities is not permitted.
- Any person found to have entered the stadium after being removed or issued with any current banning notice may be subject to prosecution.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry, or inside the stadium.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer service surveying is not permitted.
- By entering the stadium you agree to be photographed, filmed and/or recorded and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
The following items cannot be taken into Campbelltown Sports Stadium:
- Alcohol or unsealed drinks.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, and scooters.
- Glass, glass bottles or cans.
- Animals (except official assistance dogs).
- Any political, religious or race related material.
- Large flags and banners with poles greater than 1m are only allowed on the grassed spectator hills, providing that the view of others is not restricted.
- Commercial fast foods (eg. McDonalds, KFC, pizza).
- Explosives, laser pointers, flares, fireworks, weapons or any other items which are considered dangerous.
- Ice chests or eskies larger than 30cm x 30cm x 30cm (e.g. too large to be stored under a seat).
- Horns, whistles and megaphones or other musical instruments that may cause a nuisance.
- Any other items which stadium management or security considers dangerous.
- Patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
- Corporate Hospitality areas will be subject to dress codes with a higher minimum standard than required for general admission to the stadium. As a guide, smart casual attire is the minimum standard required for Corporate Hospitality areas.
- Persons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or offensive images, logos, etc. may be denied entry or asked to remove such items.
- Persons wearing 'Colours' or 'Insignia' or any clothing or item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will not be permitted entry.
- Persons in the possession of liquor or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons entering the licensed premises in possession of liquor or illicit drugs.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase, be in possession of or consume liquor.
- It is an offence to purchase or supply liquor to minors.
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police.
Campbelltown City Council may change these conditions from time to time and may choose not to enforce some of these terms in some cases, as it deems appropriate. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the stadium management to apply such change or exercise any variation on a temporary or permanent basis.