All those entering Campbelltown Sports Stadium agree to adhere to the following conditions of entry:
- All spectators must have a valid ticket, pass or other authorised and approved means to enter the stadium.
- No alcoholic beverages can be taken into or leave the stadium.
- Campbelltown Sports Stadium reserves the right to inspect and search bags brought into the stadium.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up in spectator areas.
- For safety reasons, strollers are not permitted within the seated areas.
- No chairs are to be brought into the venue.
- Designated alcohol free sections are signposted within the stadium. The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in these areas.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the field of play at any time.
- Throwing of items is prohibited.
- For the safety of spectators, the leaning over or climbing on balustrades, handrails and the gabion walls is strictly prohibited.
- When leaving Campbelltown Sports Stadium please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
- Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted, except in the designated smoking areas.
- Grandstand aisles and walkways are not to be used for any purposes other than the orderly movement of spectators to and from their seats.
- The storage of any items or equipment in the aisles and walkways, including the use of recording devices and tripods is not prohibited.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities is not permitted.
- Any person found to have entered the stadium after being removed or issued with any current banning notice may be subject to prosecution.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry, or inside the stadium.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer service surveying is not permitted.
- By entering the stadium you agree to be photographed, filmed and/or recorded and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
The following items cannot be taken into Campbelltown Sports Stadium:
- Alcohol or unsealed drinks.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, and scooters.
- Glass, glass bottles or cans.
- Animals (except official assistance dogs).
- Any political, religious or race related material.
- Large flags and banners with poles greater than 1m are only allowed on the grassed spectator hills, providing that the view of others is not restricted.
- Commercial fast foods (eg. McDonalds, KFC, pizza).
- Explosives, laser pointers, flares, fireworks, weapons or any other items which are considered dangerous.
- Ice chests or eskies larger than 30cm x 30cm x 30cm (e.g. too large to be stored under a seat).
- Horns, whistles and megaphones or other musical instruments that may cause a nuisance.
- Any other items which stadium management or security considers dangerous.
- Patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
- Corporate Hospitality areas will be subject to dress codes with a higher minimum standard than required for general admission to the stadium. As a guide, smart casual attire is the minimum standard required for Corporate Hospitality areas.
- Persons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or offensive images, logos, etc. may be denied entry or asked to remove such items.
- Persons wearing 'Colours' or 'Insignia' or any clothing or item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
Conditions of Entry
Please note that conditions of entry may vary between events, subject to the event organiser, see below:
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will not be permitted entry.
- Persons in the possession of liquor or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons entering the licensed premises in possession of liquor or illicit drugs.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase, be in possession of or consume liquor.
- It is an offence to purchase or supply liquor to minors.
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all staff and visitors (including members, corporate guests and general public) we ask any person coming to the Stadium, either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are feeling unwell;
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19;
- if they are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.; or
- if they have travelled overseas or to any hotspots as listed on the NSW Health website in the past 14 days
All those entering the Stadium, either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket may be subject to:
- a temperature check;
- the requirement for each person to provide a name, mobile phone number and email address to be used for COVID-19 tracking and tracing purposes only; and
- the requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19
By attending Campbelltown Sports Stadium, you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 safety plan by following the below;
- the wearing of face masks is encouraged in indoor areas including all corporate and function spaces;
- the wearing of face masks is encouraged while traveling to and whilst inside the venue; and
- the wearing of face masks is encouraged if you wish to sing or chant
General Conditions of Entry
- maintain a physical distance of 1.5m with people outside your immediate group whilst moving throughout the facility;
- avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- practice a high level of hand hygiene; and
- be aware that cashless payments will be the method at all food/beverage and merchandise outlets
For further safety precautions we encourage you to download and use the Australian Government's COVID - Safe app.
By adhering to the above, you can help ensure that we all enjoy a safe experience at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.