Nominations are now open for our 2021 NAIDOC Awards, to recognise the achievements and contribution of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community members, their supporters and services.
Are you nominating someone?
If you have submitted a nomination last year it will still be valid for the 2021 Macarthur NAIDOC Awards, we will include it automatically.
When nominating keep in mind:
- Nominees must live, work or study in the Macarthur Area
- You may only submit one nomination in each category, we are not able to accept additional nominations
- Need help making your nomination? contact our Civic Events Team on 02 4645 4720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 NAIDOC Awards Nomination Form
Nominations remain open throughout the year and will close on 1 October 2021.
- Outstanding Service to the Community (Aboriginal Volunteer)
- Outstanding Service to the Community (Aboriginal Worker)
- Outstanding Service to the Community (Aboriginal Group)
- Outstanding Service to the Community (Aboriginal Elder)
- Outstanding Service to the Community (Aboriginal Organisation or Aboriginal Team within a non-Aboriginal Organisation)
- Outstanding Personal Commitment to Reconciliation (Aboriginal or non-Aboriginal)
- Outstanding Commitment to Reconciliation (Aboriginal or non-Aboriginal Organisation)
NAIDOC Awards Online Ceremony
Due to the ever changing situation with COVID-19, this year the NAIDOC Awards Ceremony will be held online on Friday 26 November.
All nominees will be notified of their nomination prior to the online ceremony.