Food Truck EOI Billabong Parklands


Are you a mobile food truck vendor? Looking for a local destination to operate at?

With the Billabong  Parklands due to open in the coming months we are seeking expressions of interest for food truck vendors to operate on site. 

To be considered as a stallholder the following terms and conditions apply:

  • Your business must be registered with Campbelltown City Council and/or willing to provide necessary documentation and go through approval processes. 
  • Priority allocation will be given to businesses that reside within Campbelltown local government area, Council will accept businesses outside the LGA if local submissions are insufficient, do not meet criteria or if variety of choice is required.
  • You must consent to operating independently between the hours of the Billabong Parklands operations.
  • You must consent to Campbelltown City Council promoting your presence online and in print via our website, social media and printed communications.
  • You must be serving Halal Certified products.
  • Hold a Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
  • You must have a current NSW Working with Children check.
  • You must provide a copy of your recent inspection report from any NSW Council.
  • You have Public Liability insurance with a cover of $20 million.
  • You agree that your mobile food truck must enter and set up prior to the opening of the venue and leave after the official closure of the venue.
  • You cannot have any glass items on the premises.
  • You agree to having the site packed up and all waste removed each evening.
  • You understand trucks cannot be moved or repositioned during operating hours.

For more information, download our full list of Terms and conditions(PDF, 173KB)

Complete expression of interest

Food Truck FAQs

Is there a fee for being a stallholder?

There is a daily fee of $219.00 per day to operate in the Billabong.

Will I be the only food truck on site?

Not necessarily, we are hoping to have several different food trucks to offer variety to our visitors.

Will I have access to power and water?

No. As specified in our terms and conditions, your business will need be able to operate at a self-sufficient rate.

Is a working with children's check mandatory?

Yes all staff on site will need to provide a valid WWCC number to staff.

Do I have to be there everyday?

Yes. If you are a successful applicant, you will need to operate in alignment to the Billabong Parklands hours and for a minimum of 14 consecutive days.

If you have any questions or would like more information please email us.