Discover the Dharawal National Park and learn about Indigenous heritage on this guided walking tour to O'Hare's Creek Lookout.
It's time to get outdoors and discover Campbelltown’s beautiful Dharawal National Park on a Guided Indigenous Tour.
Enjoy a wander with an Aboriginal Discovery Ranger, as you take a fresh look at the landscape from a Koori perspective. Listen to stories passed down through generations and start to feel connected to people and country.
- The walk to O'Hare's Creek Lookout is an easy grade 1 trail that is 2.8km return.
- Guests of all ages and abilities are welcome, including guests in prams, wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- The bulk of the walk surface is a sealed pebble road with small sections of a concrete path and metal mesh grates at the lookout.
- COVID-19 guidelines will be in place during this walk, please refer to the latest advice from the NSW Government and continue to follow the physical distancing advice while attending these walks.
- The walk is limited to 20 participants, and bookings are essential.
Dharawal National Park is a great destination for a day in the great outdoors, with walking and bike tracks, waterfalls and rock pools, and the chance to spot native flora and fauna. If you'd like to try a slightly more challenging walk, you may enjoy the 10T Management Trail walk.
Things to remember
Are tickets refundable?
All bookings are essential as places are strictly limited. Once you have made your booking and payment online, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
What do I need to bring on the day?
Participants are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat. Be sure to bring a bottle of water along with you to help stay hydrated.
Will the walk still proceed with poor weather conditions?
The tour will continue in all safe weather conditions, including wet weather.
Visit the Dharawal National Park website to stay up to date on park conditions and local alerts.
Bookings are essential as a maximum of 20 participants will be able to attend each event. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.