Discover the Dharawal National Park and learn about Indigenous heritage on this guided walking tour.
About the tour
Celebrate Seniors Week, discover the Dharawal National Park and learn about the about Indigenous heritage on this guided walking tour. Enjoy a wander with an Aboriginal Discovery Ranger as you take a fresh look at the landscape from a Koori perspective. The tour follows a flat, sealed track to the O'Hare's Creek Lookout.
This tour is at an easy, relaxed pace, making it ideal for seniors who enjoy light exercise, and also caters for people in wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
Things to remember
- Bookings are essential and places are strictly limited
- Payment is required upon booking
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat, and to bring a bottle of water with them on the day
- The tour will still proceed in the event of wet weather
- All bookings are made online