We are bringing the popular Feast festival right to your doorstep this year with Feast @Home and Feast on the Go, to celebrate the food, sounds and culture of our diverse community.
We will miss the fabulous atmosphere, food, performances and music at our regular Feast Festival in Redfern Park this year but let's celebrate Campbelltown’s amazing mix of cultures at home.
Win a Cultural Cooking Box or a Cultural Craft Box
- We would love our local kids and families to get involved by sharing your favourite food or meal from your culture with us
- Each entry will go into the draw to receive a Feast@Home cultural cooking box or craft box, both educational and fun for kids
- All you need to do is upload a photo or short video of you eating or cooking your favourite cultural food/meal
- The first 500 entries will receive one of four activity boxes chosen at random
- The competition opens on Monday 7 September and ends on Tuesday 13 October or until the activity boxes run out.
Feast on the Go
Feast on the Go has wrapped up for 2020. Thank you for attending one of our pop-ups or supporting local restaurants and cafes!
Keep checking back for updates
Be sure to keep an eye on our website and like our Events In Campbelltown Facebook page to stay up to date.
Feast 2021 - Stallholder Expression of Interest
If you would like to join our master database to be notified when applications open for Feast 2021 please use the link below.
We are interested in stallholders that take pride in the appearance of their stalls, have a good quality product to showcase and offer products at a range of different price points.
All stallholders, at their cost, must hold current public liability insurance cover to the value of $20 million.
Join Master database
This is a free event.
No bookings are required to attend this event.