Families have faced more challenges than ever before this year due to COVID-19.
Safely spreading Christmas cheer
Christmas in 2020 is bound to be unlike any other due to the unique challenges that COVID-19 has brought upon us.
Help us bring joy to local families doing it tough this festive season by donating to the Mayor’s Christmas Appeal and put the ‘merry’ back into Christmas for those less fortunate.
The appeal, which has been running for more than a decade, is seeking donations of new, unwrapped toys and non-perishable food items.
Where you can donate
- Items can be placed in the Christmas donation box, located in the main foyer of Council’s Civic Centre building, on the corner of Queen and Broughton Streets. Second hand or wrapped items are unable to be accepted.
- Donations can also be left in collection boxes at Campbelltown Council's library branches.
- Donations can be made from 1 October 2020 until 4.30pm on Friday 18 December.
- All donated items will be quarantined and safely cleaned in line with COVID-19 safe guidelines.
- Please deliver your items to the locations mentioned above safely.
All donated items will go to the Macarthur Combined Churches who will distribute gifts to those in need this Christmas.
The annual Christmas lunch held by Macarthur Combined Churches will be confirmed closer to the date pending COVID-19 restrictions.
For more information, please contact Council's Civic Events team on 02 4645 4720 or Macarthur Combined Churches on 0406 049 828.