Waste Calendar and My Waste Bin app
As part of our commitment to waste reduction and sustainability, we’ve introduced the My Waste Bin app to phase out our hard copy waste collection calendars.
My Waste Bin Campbelltown NSW app
Campbelltown City Council's official waste, recycling and resource recovery app includes all of the information provided in the traditional hard copy calendars, plus a whole lot more!
By downloading My Waste Bin and entering your home address, you’ll be able to:
- Set yourself a bin reminder, so you never forget to put your bins out again
- Check whether it’s recycling or organics week with the touch of a button, wherever you happen to be
- Easily check what to do with a range of items, so you know which bin it goes in, or if there’s an alternative recycling option nearby
- Receive real time service updates, so we can let you know of any collection delays or changes as soon as they happen
- Receive event information and reminders, so you’re always up to date with any of our upcoming events
- Book a kerbside clean up, or submit a waste request if you need to report a missed, stolen or damaged bin
We hope that going digital will make it easier to find information about your bins and recycling services, and for us to get important information to you quickly and conveniently, straight to your phone.
Download My Waste Bin
The My Waste Bin Campbelltown NSW app is available for IOS and Android Devices.
Download on the App Store
GET it ON Google Play
Prefer a hard copy calendar?
If you'd prefer to print a hard copy collection calendar, you can download a 12 month calendar as a PDF for printing at home. Alternatively, if you’d like us to post one out to you, email us your name and full address and we will post one out to you.