Do you like working outdoors, do you want to be involved in maintaining our beautiful City then we are looking for you to join our operations team!
Whether you are looking for a new job opportunity or working out your study path for your ultimate career - Operations Career Expo is the place to find your future.
Join us on Saturday 13 August at the Depot
- Explore different professions and get more information on study options, apprenticeships, job opportunities and more to help you define and achieve your goals
- Our Operations Career Expo is a great opportunity for young people or anyone considering making a career change to come along and talk to our team
- Find out about transferable skills and opportunities to advance to trade and leadership roles
- How Council recognises the unique skills and attributes of Veterans and welcomes applications from ex-service personnel
- Find out about plant and equipment
- There's hourly Q&A sessions with the Executive Manager Operations
- Refreshments are available.
What we do
The Operations team is responsible for the construction, maintenance, cleaning and care of Councils assets including roads, drainage, footpaths, traffic facilities, signs, graffiti removal and maintenance of sports fields, parks and reserves.
With a strong safety culture for staff and the community, we offer a great comprehensive training program and embrace technology in the delivery of our services to the community.
We are not your usual, we are upbeat, resourceful and determined. Our staff and community are at the core of what we do, looking for ways to work together and support each other. Naturally welcoming, we share good-natured humour and positivity. We aim to inspire a sense of possibility and create opportunities for all by rolling up our sleeves. Our workplace is agile and flexible, keeping ahead of the times. Be a part of it, let’s get something started.
Campbelltown City Council is a progressive and innovative organisation in a City surrounded by green spaces and bushland, providing services to a vibrant and diverse community. We have a cohesive and collaborative culture that thrives on having an impact on the local community for the greater good.
Free event for career seekers and changers.
No need to book. Drop in session.