Selling or closing your food business

To assist Campbelltown City Council in keeping the register of food premises up to date and to ensure that all fees are paid to avoid arrears, premises that cease trading or change ownership/proprietor are required to notify Council in writing.

The notification should detail the trading name of the premises, premises address, the proprietor name and contact information and the closure/ownership change date.


To notify Council of the change, please contact our Environmental Health Officers:
Phone: 02 4645 4000